Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price Determination (Pricing) Date Control

former_member704196
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pricing date control is different in vendor and Contract.When i display contract in me33k , the price date control is showing as 5 (GR Date). It should display as same as vendor master data but here it is showing wrongly.

In Vendor master data Price date control is set as 1( purchase order date).

Please check the attached images and provide your suggestions

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will have to pick up the price determination date from Vendor master during creation of new contract. You will need a change request to achieve this.

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will have to pick up the price determination date from Vendor master during creation of new contract. You will need a change request to achieve this.

0 Kudos

is this standard behaviour ? can we get the root cause for this issue ? I have tried to debug but i didnt get any clue

0 Kudos

I am not sure if this is standard behaviour or not. You can check with SAP once but I do remember that I had implemented this CR for one of our client after consulting with SAP. I am a technical person so I might not be able to help you from functional perspective.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the Info Record ( T code ME13 -> under Purch Org data 1). Pricing date category will be taken from info records if it is set there else vendor master.

R    

former_member704196
Participant
0 Kudos

Could you please suggest any badi/user exit to correct this issue ?

0 Kudos

Can you try EXIT_SAPMM06E_016?

0 Kudos

Hi Dipin,

I wonder why can't you delete the purchasing inforecord as it is mainly maintained at the vendor level. Then it will be picked up from vendor master instead of inforecords.

R