Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preliminary_Posting_Doc_Write Function

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to use Preliminary_Posting_Doc_Write Function , to create a Vendor Invoice without a purchase order. the 'Blart' parameter has to be type 'KR', and the account type in the items table has to be 'K' with the tax code 'V1' in MWSKZ.

I'm using the Ides system, and can't seem to get it to work. It adds the header and the items to the database tables, but when I try and display using FBV3 , I can't see the items. Has any one got any test data with the above parameters, am I missings something obvious?

One of the error messages I get is "Vendor is not defined in comapnay code 1000"

amny Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

andreas_mann3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can simulate your booking with TA <b>FBV1</b> before

using your bapi.

regards Andreas

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sims,

You will need to eliminate all errors before you can see the posted document in the database.

So if you are getting the error message "Vendor is not defined in comapnay code 1000", then you will need to use another vendor or set up that vendor in company code 1000, or change the company code you are posting to.

These application errors must be addressed before your document will be posted.

Cheers,

Brad

0 Kudos

Hi,

this is what I am having a problem with, I understand I will have eliminate all errors for the function to work.

How do I set up a vendor for company 1000, what is the best way of getting the right data?

Thanks

0 Kudos

Pick a vendor from table LFB1 for the company(BUKRS) 1000, use this vendor in the function module (check to see if the vendor is not deleted or inactivated)

Verify the Vendor exists for the company code using transaction <b>FK02</b> (combination of Vendor and Company code).

Rishi

andreas_mann3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can simulate your booking with TA <b>FBV1</b> before

using your bapi.

regards Andreas