Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pop-up displayed multiple times in BADI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have implemented BADI to display pop-up messages on QM02 screen on change in value of a field. My problem is that the popup is displayed multiple times because of multiple calls of the BADI after the value is change.

Please someone can put some light on its resolution. I have written a generic problem statement here, please ask for details if required.

Thanks,

Maninder SA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member219762
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Define  attribute  say <value> in your implementing class and write below code in your method where you implemented popup message.

If <value> <> <get  value of field from parameter of method>.

<value> = <get  value of field from parameter of method>.

write popup message code here

endif.

Regards,

Sreenivas.

4 REPLIES 4

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Export import stuff  to control pop up...

former_member219762
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Define  attribute  say <value> in your implementing class and write below code in your method where you implemented popup message.

If <value> <> <get  value of field from parameter of method>.

<value> = <get  value of field from parameter of method>.

write popup message code here

endif.

Regards,

Sreenivas.

0 Kudos

Yes another option can be to create one static attribute and set its value in class true

0 Kudos

I could not use Memory ID in BADI, as it retains its value thorugh out the Tcode session, hence it does not work, if in same session a field value is changed twice.

However, Static Variable worked for me. Thanks for all replies and resolution.