Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO in display mode

former_member182337
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have created a new custom subscreen in PO and have a button inside. Is it possible to make the PO display only after clicking the button. There is an option to make the PO display only in the method OPEn of BADI ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST but it is not getting trigerred after the click of the button in the custom tab.

Can someone suggest a solution pls?

Thanks,

Prem

5 REPLIES 5

kakshat
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Maybe you can re-use the logic of the BAdI method in your screen.

0 Kudos

Thanks but then it is not possible to replicate the standard. Are there any other solution?

0 Kudos

Sorry but I did not understand why is it not possible to re-use the logic? What is the problem with copying the relevant code and making modifications to it?

0 Kudos

In the OPEN method , there is just one field by name CH_DISPLAY_ONLY to which we have to set 'X' if we want the PO to be opened in display mode. We will not be aware the source code that gets trigerred on setting this field as they gets called from standard code. Hence i feel it will be a cumbersome effort to copy the standard code.

0 Kudos

Yes but you can see how is the standard code using CH_DISPLAY_ONLY. It may involve some effort but atleast you will have the assurance that you are doing it the right way.