Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM Order

bartlomiej_lach
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello!

I have one question. I try to find user exit which block deleting "operations" in PM Order. Exactly I want to block deleting when for "operation" was created purchasing order. Maybe I could do it in another way?

For all hints thanks in advance.

BL

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bartlomiej,

In what transaction, or better Module/Function pool, you are looking for an User Exit. When you know the Module/Pool, open it via either SE80 or SE38, and find

CALL CUSTOMER-FUNCTION

You will find CALL CUSTOMER-FUNCTION '001', '002', .......

Each number is linked to an FM with the name EXIT_<Module/Function Pool>_001, 002, .....

Look at the IMPORTING and EXPORTING parameters and choose an FM which fits your needs best.

Good luck,

Heinz

0 Kudos

I found one before, but I cann't find user exit which could maintain operation in IW32, but I think I find out another solution (change message type). So another question maybe you know how to customize messages in CO espacially message 384. I want to change it to error in transaction IW32.

0 Kudos

hi,

exit for iw32 transaction.

IWO10012 Maintenance order: Priority handling on central header

0 Kudos

I think it is not good user exit. I have to maintain operations in IW32. In this user exit there is no data about operations, only about order header.

0 Kudos

Hello Bartlomiej,

Another chance finding User Exit is to take a look at BAdIs. Go to IMG (transaction SPRO -> Icon SAP Reference IMG (on the top left)) and the navigate to PM and/or SM. When you find Enhancements, look at Customer Functions. There are listed - at least in other Modules - all implemented BAdIs and a short description what these guys are doing.

Have success,

Heinz