Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please tell me a BAPI to get Closing balance of customer account based on Sales Organization?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

A requirement has come up where I want to get Customer closing balance based on its sales organization as this particular customer is extented to 2 different sales organizations. I want to get the closing balance of individual sales organization vise.

Please tell me a BAPI to get Closing balance of customer account based on Sales Organization?

1 REPLY 1

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

AFAIK there is no such BAPI, cause there is no database table with balance for customer per sales organisation. (No KNCx table for VKORG)

First ask functionals (*) how to recover sales organisation from a FI document (I suppose for SD invoice it is easy if no merging between organisation) will be a little tricker for pure FI document like payment transactions (hope thet are quickly cleared...)  Then start from non cleared records of BSID (also BSAD if you use a past date of reference, in case you have to add the records of BSAD with clearing date greater than reference date) and cross it with SD information to break FI into sales organisation.

Regards,

Raymond

(*) Ask for where do they store VKORG in FI documents