Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please read this??

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Friends,

A small request to u all...

Just think one second ..

We have time to post questions..,we have time to get answers and time to solve our problem.....

But we dont have time to REWARD POINTS......

Please friend reward some points if needfull, because so many no of consultants spending their valueble time for us...

I seen some friends giving very good answers...we r using those replies but we r not....POINTS

Think about once...

Sorry if i made any mistake....

Regards,

Narayana(Fresher).

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

good

i really appreciate your concern gentleman,but one thing i want to say you, hard work definitely give you the good result, yes it may take some time.

Think about the people who scored more than 10,000 or 20,000 . They have not done it in a single day.

So when we saw somebody already reached the hight, we think why dont we. Yes that is possible but we have to do hard work like them.

And points definitely i ll come to everybody , but you have to give the correct answer and it should be fast also, bcz there is lots of competition here.

some people use to give the good answers but they are late in doing so, and may be late to impress the person who asked the q.

So dont worry just carry on.Rewards ll come.

Thanks

Mrutyun^

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

good

i really appreciate your concern gentleman,but one thing i want to say you, hard work definitely give you the good result, yes it may take some time.

Think about the people who scored more than 10,000 or 20,000 . They have not done it in a single day.

So when we saw somebody already reached the hight, we think why dont we. Yes that is possible but we have to do hard work like them.

And points definitely i ll come to everybody , but you have to give the correct answer and it should be fast also, bcz there is lots of competition here.

some people use to give the good answers but they are late in doing so, and may be late to impress the person who asked the q.

So dont worry just carry on.Rewards ll come.

Thanks

Mrutyun^

0 Kudos

HI Tripathy,

Thanks for your(only one from entire SDN) reply....

Definitely we can...

ANYWAY ALL THE BEST..

Catch u at 20000 ...ok..:)

NARAYANA.

0 Kudos

Hi laxmi narayana,

u r right. As per my analysis, indians are little bit lazy to reward points, where as non-indians especially US persons are very good in rewarding points when they get minimum satisfaction.

Keep it in your mind.

regards

Prem

venkata_ramisetti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

No even required to award points.

We will be very happy even if the just close the post saying they solved themselves.

Thanks,

Ramakrishna