Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

partner profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SDN,

I got one requirement regrading the IDOCs.

<b>"Partner Profile for vendor (LI) Roadway (#654) created in we20 to processing SEDI output. Inbound parameter for message type ZGRNBOL created with SEDI output and SD11 process code. This will set all SEDI outputs for ZGRN shipments going through roadway (#654) to generate SHPMNT04 idoc with message type ZGRNBOL".</b>

Can anybody please tell me this meaning? i am trying to under stand but iam not able to. How can i proceed? Please advice me..

Much appriciated for solutions.. Thanks in advance..

Regards,

Kumar.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It means that there is a EDI ( eletronic message for shipment ) being sent to the business partner via EDI. The format of the message is EDI ANXI X 12 std format whos message type is #654.

So it simply means in ur system u need to have a Partner profile of type LI ( Vendor) with whom you need to exchange EDI message $654.

Cheers

VJ

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It means that there is a EDI ( eletronic message for shipment ) being sent to the business partner via EDI. The format of the message is EDI ANXI X 12 std format whos message type is #654.

So it simply means in ur system u need to have a Partner profile of type LI ( Vendor) with whom you need to exchange EDI message $654.

Cheers

VJ

0 Kudos

Hi Vijayendra,

Very thanks for the immediate response. I got your point. Can u clarify me one thing? It seems shall i create any inbound parameters for this Vendor? and where i can find the output type SEDI? Please clarify me these things.

Thanks& Regards,

Kumar

0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess what it means is that for the Inbound partner profile there is already a output type SEDI to which a inbound process code is atached to. Goto WE20 and see the partner profile details and see what process code and what output type is assigned to it.

Cheers

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshman,

I see it in this way..

Go to WE20 --> Partner type LI --> Enter the partner number and partner typer would anyways by LI...Type 0, agent generally we have 50000000 for EDI handling and langauge EN. In Inbound paranmetes add the appropraite partner functions like SP - sold to party or VNfor vendors and so on.

as specified the process code is SD11 and message type can be ZRGNBOL for this partner type. Also Trigger immediately option canbe used for the setup.

Hope it helps.

Br,

Sri

Award points for helpful answers

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you very much to all for the immediate response for my problem. I will check and i will let you know.

Thanks & Regards,

Kumar

0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the immediate response. Very appriciate for your suggestions. I got the solution and problem was solved.

Thank q very much to everyone.....

Regards,

Kumar.