Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parked MM invoice and multiple account assignments (table RBCO) ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Could someone please explain how the table RBCO works for parked MM invoice and multiple account assignments.

What I have observed in this table are:

1. Every position (table RSEG) in the invoice can have several lines (table RBCO) with account assignment.

2, If there is only one record for a position, the key in the table RBCO starts with 0002, field RBCO-COBL_NR (???)

3. IF I add one more line to the psoition, the first line CHANGES the key in table RBCO from 0002 to 0001 and the second line gets RBCO-COBL_NR = 0002

4. The third line gets 0003.

5. If i delete line 1-2, the remaining one line gets a new key feild RBCO-COBL_NR = 0002.

The reason for understanding how this works is that i need to make a Z-table storing the history of changes done to records in table RBCO (..don’t ask why...)

Lest say, I make a change for in an invoice for one of the positions, how do I compare the values in the itab, YDRSEG[]-CO[]- with the lines in table RBCO ?

And whats the logic for the key in table RBCO?

Please advice, Tom

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

-