Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parameter values in RFC call.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mentors and Friends,

We know that during RFC calls the parameter values are stored in the database table: ARFCSDATA.

I need a little guidance here, could you help me with the trick to analyse the data that is available in the table.

Suppose a RFC call to func module RFC_FUNC_MOD_01 is made in system RD_001 with parameters par1 and par2.

So the values par1 and par2 are stored in the ARFCSDATA. It's entirely in RAW and i guess actual data is in ARFCDATA01 to

ARFCDATA07.

Could you folks please help me. I need to prepare a analysis report where business wants to see the data with which a RFC call was amde that ended in a dump and ST22 is helpful for individual parameter value but not tables parameter etc. More over as RFC call data is logged, it should be a fantastic way to look at the over all activity for the technical support team.

Thanks in advance,

Prasenjit

2 REPLIES 2

Juwin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasenjit,

According to my understanding, ARFCSDATA is used only when there is a Asynchronous RFC call. Hence, not all RFC calls are recorded in database.

Thanks,

Juwin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juwin, Thanks for correcting me. Yes I was wrong but now I have read the documents

Regards

Prasenjit