Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paragraph issues in smartforms.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am working on smartform. My requirement is like that with in a paragraph, it is printing like below:-

1. PN with -SER indicates Service Exchange Option.All defective part under SER Option is to be returned to KT Singapore at customer expense after repair work is completed or full part cost will be billed.PN with -SER indicates Service Exchange Option

But I want the 2nd and 3rd lines should be displayed like first line.

1. PN with -SER indicates Service Exchange Option.All defective part under SER Option is to be returned to KT

Singapore at customer expense after repair work is completed or full part cost will be billed.PN with -SER

SER indicates Service Exchange Option.

Can anyone tell me how can i do that.

Regards

Vinay

Edited by: akula on Sep 10, 2009 5:29 PM

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, If you use templates you can do a lot of formatting. Eg if possible use a template for every line. This can be printed conditional, so if it is filled. Maybe you can have a look at the standard SAP smartforms in your system. If you have LB_BIL_INVOICE, that is a nice example. Succes