Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outgoing IDOC on new Transport not being created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey everyone,

when we create an outgoing Transport, an IDOC of type WMTORD is being sent to our Logistics provider.

When we use a different Storage Location to create the same transport, the IDOC is not being created.

Where can i find the setting in SPRO/ABAP?

Thanks in advance!

Edit: We found the solution: in TCODE OMKY we needed to define the interface settings for ERP -> Foreign system

Thanks everyone for your help!

5 REPLIES 5

SimoneMilesi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kevin,

did you already read this good starting blog?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply simone.milesi

The Systems are already connected, the FMs exist and everyhint.

The only problem is that it is all set up and working for one storage location, but not the other one

jmodaal
Active Contributor

Hello,

did you check whether there are some filters set which suppress the Idoc creation (BD56)?

DominikTylczyn
Active Contributor

Hello Former Member

WMTORD message is part of LE-WCU interface used to connect external warehouse management systems - see SAP Help Interface Between the WMS and External Systems The prerequisite is that the storage location is WM managed. You have a problem with a specific storage location. So I guess that storage location is not linked to any warehouse number, thus LE-WCU interface doesn't work there.

Best regards

Dominik Tylczynski

Former Member
0 Kudos

jmodaal thanks for the replay! I checked and there are no filters for WMTORD in BD56

Also i found that we have some code that should get executed with the user exit "MWMIDO01", but when setting breakpoints i found that it does not get executed with either storage location, although the user exit seems to be active