Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ORDERS01 IDoc update issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have been trying the update ORDERS01 IDoc for ME22N/ME21N. The IDoc are generated using the message control.

The Enhancement used is MM06E001 in this I have coded logic in EXIT_SAPLEINM_002.

It never goes to my code, I have even tried user-specific break-point. please suggest.

Please let me know if there is some other way to manipulate the IDoc data ( on save/ create PO) before posting IDoc.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this outbound IDOC ? If yes & you are using message control to generate the IDOC, then you have to activate UPDATE DEBUGGING to debug the Code written in the enhancement .

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this outbound IDOC ? If yes & you are using message control to generate the IDOC, then you have to activate UPDATE DEBUGGING to debug the Code written in the enhancement .

Former Member
0 Kudos

I assume you have assigned the enhancement category to a project (CMOD).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,<br>

<br>

To debug the outbound message, you must to create the message type '1'. Then, find the created value into the NAST table and finally, you can process the messga with program RSNAST00. You can fill screen values with values that returned the NAST table.<br>

<br>

Regards,