Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order's author

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm not sure whether this is the right forum and if it isn't, please excuse me.

I have trouble with implementing a functionality on 4.6C: I need to know who has created a given order, but this information is not given by ALM_ME_ORDER_HEADER_GETDETAIL.

On 4.7 I do this through BAPI_ALM_ORDERHEAD_GET_LIST, but on 4.6C this function doesn't exist.

Thanks for any ideas,

Todor

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Todor,

I'm not very familiar with your topic, but if it's an order, it may be stored into table AUFK. Maybe a

select ernam
  into aufk-ernam
  from aufk
  where aufnr = (your_order_number).

can help you. BR,

Alvaro

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Todor,

I'm not very familiar with your topic, but if it's an order, it may be stored into table AUFK. Maybe a

select ernam
  into aufk-ernam
  from aufk
  where aufnr = (your_order_number).

can help you. BR,

Alvaro

0 Kudos

Thanks Alvaro, this works perfectly.

I have look the ALM_ORDER* functions, but no one of them returns the order's creator.

0 Kudos

Hi todor,

The Tables parameter of the said FM has the structure ALM_ME_ORDER_HEADER. This has the field ENTERED_BY. I thought that was what you were looking for.

Regards,

Anand Mandalika.

0 Kudos

Yes, it does, but this field isn't filled when I'm calling the function. Perheps I have to configure something, but now with the SELECT I'm doing the work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Todor,

I think the FM <b>ALM_ME_ORDER_GETLIST</b> is what you would be requiring in 46C. If it isn't, then please get back. We shall see if there's something esle available.

Regards,

Anand Mandalika.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Todor, I am having trouble calling the BAPI_ALM_ORDERHEAD_GET_LIST from VB please could you help on what data I feed to the DISPLAY_PARAMETERS input

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'am starting with 4.6C calls do with work orders. I would appreicate if you can send me Function calls that you have used as examples.

Thanking you

Best regards

Ramesh

r_vodela@yahoo.com