Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open sales order credit value (S066-OEIKW)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I need to update the table S066 with the Open sales order credit value when an item has no confirmed quantity (VBEP-BMENG). So I have created the new rountine under

VOFM -> Requirements -> Credit checks -> new include RVKMP901. But I don't know how to update this table.

From the note 377165, the same is explained. But I am niot able to achieve my requirement.

So please help me in this regard.

Waiting for your reply.

Any Suggestion...

With regards,

Vasanth M

Edited by: Vasanth M on Feb 15, 2010 8:21 PM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jack_graus2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have a look at the exit GET_QUANTITY_FOR_RELEASE(RMCS1US1) and get_quantity_for_update(RMCS1US3) that are described in Note 149559 - Update of requested delivery quantity, credit

By setting flag ch_flg_required_quantity = 'X' the credit check quantity is not taken from confirmed order quantity (VBEP-BMENG) but from required quantity (VBEP-CMENG).

Regards Jack

6 REPLIES 6

jack_graus2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have a look at the exit GET_QUANTITY_FOR_RELEASE(RMCS1US1) and get_quantity_for_update(RMCS1US3) that are described in Note 149559 - Update of requested delivery quantity, credit

By setting flag ch_flg_required_quantity = 'X' the credit check quantity is not taken from confirmed order quantity (VBEP-BMENG) but from required quantity (VBEP-CMENG).

Regards Jack

0 Kudos

Hello Jack,

Thanks fo your answer. But I have to update the credit amount to the table S066.

This credit limit could be viewed in the TC FD33. So please suggest me what to do.

Thanks in Advance

Best Regards,

Vasanth M

0 Kudos

The exit get_quantity_for_update is part of mc_tables_prepare1(LMCS1F10). Here the infostructure values are prepared and will finally result in the update of infostructure S066.

Regards Jack

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Any suggestion please.

Thanks in Advance.

Best regards,

Vasanth M

Former Member
0 Kudos

We cannot update S066 when the item is not confirmed

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.