Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me something about OBJECT MUNEBR field in table JSTO.

thnx in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

By giving the Object Number we can fetch the data from JSTO and JEST tables, I dont on which u domain u are talking about, but i have worked on Handling Unit ( warehouse management) and there we have to get the status of the Handling Unit( HU ). The object number of a particular Handling Unit is " HU + Internal Handling Unit Number ( table VEKP-VENUM ) "

ex: from table VEKP,

EXIDV(External Handling Unit ) = 00000000001000000050

VENUM( Internal Handling Unit ) = 0000000041

so OBJNR( Object Number ) = HU0000000041.

and STATUS_READ function module will work only when the JEST/JSTO tables are updated. Check with that first.

Reward if usefull and can get back on alasumanth_007@yahoo.co.in if anything needed.

Thanx

Sumanth

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

It will hold the status of the particular document

Using the Object number(OBJNR) we will read the status from JEST some T tables.

You can also use the Function modules to read the status directly using the objnr (Object Number ) of the Document.

Thanks and Regards,

Suman

0 Kudos

thnx for replying

what is that Fm

and is this object number field a concatenation of some fields.

if yes then what are those fields?

0 Kudos

Yes it will be the combination of some fields.

That comb depends on which table fields you need to pass inorder to get value from JSTO table.

Example: U need to pass all teh combination of key fileds including preceddign zeros to OBJECT NUMBER.

0 Kudos

No,I want to ask that what are the fields which object number is made up of??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Object number

An object (order, project, cost center, ...) is identified uniquely by

its object number within a client. The object number is used in tables,

which cover all objects, for instance in status administration, cost

collection.

Award Points if useful.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the FM STATUS_READ to get the status of object by passing the object number. Also use fm AIA_TOOL_MPO_READ_STATUS_TEXT for getting the text of the status.

Regards,

Balasubramanian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

By giving the Object Number we can fetch the data from JSTO and JEST tables, I dont on which u domain u are talking about, but i have worked on Handling Unit ( warehouse management) and there we have to get the status of the Handling Unit( HU ). The object number of a particular Handling Unit is " HU + Internal Handling Unit Number ( table VEKP-VENUM ) "

ex: from table VEKP,

EXIDV(External Handling Unit ) = 00000000001000000050

VENUM( Internal Handling Unit ) = 0000000041

so OBJNR( Object Number ) = HU0000000041.

and STATUS_READ function module will work only when the JEST/JSTO tables are updated. Check with that first.

Reward if usefull and can get back on alasumanth_007@yahoo.co.in if anything needed.

Thanx

Sumanth