Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Records Display in List

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We just upgraded our sandbox environment from 4.6C to ECC6. I'm finding that no Infotype 0000 records (Actions) display when I click on the Overview icon from transaction PA20, even though I know they exist. Whether there is actually just one record or many, none of them show in the Actions Overview list. I can click the Display icon from Display HR Master Data screen and the current record displays; and then I can walk through the records using the "Next Record" button. But, the overview function does not work. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Thanks,

Varsha.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We had this problem when we upgraded from 4.0B to 4.7. We solved it by adding an entry to table t77s0 for ADMIN EVSUP, which lets you determine if additional actions in Infotype 0302 will be used (Blank deactivated, 1 activated).

ALSO:

Go to Table T77S0 (transaction SM31) and change the ADMIN, EVSUP to 0 (instead of 1). Then the records will be shown again. With an upgrade you have to know that your own settings in table T77S0 will be overwritten

Reward points if found helpfull...

Cheers,

Siva.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We had this problem when we upgraded from 4.0B to 4.7. We solved it by adding an entry to table t77s0 for ADMIN EVSUP, which lets you determine if additional actions in Infotype 0302 will be used (Blank deactivated, 1 activated).

ALSO:

Go to Table T77S0 (transaction SM31) and change the ADMIN, EVSUP to 0 (instead of 1). Then the records will be shown again. With an upgrade you have to know that your own settings in table T77S0 will be overwritten

Reward points if found helpfull...

Cheers,

Siva.