Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no fax of purchase order change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have an custom ABAP that calls BAPI_PO_CHANGE that changes the price on po's. These po's are specific to one vendor. It's been in production for several yrs, and now the issue is that they don't want the po's that are changed through this ABAP for this vendor faxed to the vendor. But if po's are changed the regular way me22n for other vendors, then they want them faxed. Is there any way to do this through the program?

I see subroutine pool ZSAPFM06P includes ZFM06PE02 for customizing, but I'm unsure if this is only for printing po's.

Thanks a lot in advance,

John

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

When configuring the condition record for the output type in question if we maintain a communication info record ) with timing of 4 then it takes care of ME22 transactional changes. for PO changes from custom ABAP you can use timing of 3 instead of 4.)

0 Kudos

Thanks, Naresh. But could you be more specific as to which transaction to use for the timing?

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

John,

Step 1

========

Configure ouput type using transaction MN08(change Output condition records). In this transaction you can maintain the timings to 4 for your relevant output and its key combinations.

Step 2

========

In your VOFM transaction for output routine, establish a flag to determine if VOFM routine was either triggered by BAPI or by a user going into ME22 transaction.

If through a BAPI, change the timing setting to '3' within VOFM routine.

Additionally you can schedule transaction ME9F to print outputs for timing = '3'

Note:

Transaction MN06 (display) or MN07 (create)

0 Kudos

Naresh, thank you very much for your help and your time. I will discuss your resolution with our functional analyst, as I am more of a technical analyst. This certainly gives us something to work with. I have awarded points.

Thanks again.

John