Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New tab on Customer master general data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to add a new tab in the general data of the customer master using the standard badi's. Can any one let me know how to do this. How to implement the badi and create the new tab in the customer master.

I have added a screen group in Adoption of Customer's own master data enhancements -> Prepare modification free enhancement in customer master record. After this how to proceed.

Thanks,

Raju

4 REPLIES 4

former_member191735
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please search before posting a question... there are 100's of answers for this... anyway, here is the answered thread

Check out for not 577502 also (not sure what it is but related to this)

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have appened the structure KNA1 with the fields - Created the screen group and defined label tab pages, added the code in IF_EX_CUSTOMER_ADD_DATACHECK_ADD_ON_ACTIVE for my screen group and ZFM_CUST_ADD_D_CS implementation filtered with screen group and added code in IF_EX_CUSTOMER_ADD_DATA_CSGET_TAXI_SCREEN.

But the problem is - in this method IF_EX_CUSTOMER_ADD_DATA~CHECK_ADD_ON_ACTIVE - its calling FM -FM_ISPS_ACTIVE_CHECK. and l_flg_active = ' ' is getting displayed and my created screen is not getting called. Can any one pls let me know if i have to do some other settings for the screen to get displayed.

Thanks,

Raju

0 Kudos

Hi,

With the above method i could create a new tab for the date apart from three standard customer tabs (General data, cc, sales area). But actually i want to create the date tab in the general data tab instead of creating the 4th individual tab. In general tab - apart from adress tab, control data tab, payment transaction tab....... i want to add date tab here.... pls let me know how to do this.

Thanks,

Raju

0 Kudos

That is not possible with enhancement. If you are in ECC 6.0, search for enhancment points. if not, this would be a standard change and not recommended