Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New ALV Checkbox functionality

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have an ALV Grid display using the Standard Function Module. I have the 1st column as a Checkbox. Now the Customer wants to have a functionality wherein If the User clicks on the 'Select ALL' button then all the Checkboxes will be selected & If the User clicks on the 'Deselect ALL' button all the Checkboxes should be de-selected. Moreover the Customer wants to have an additional button for partial selection. If the User clicks the checkbox for the 1st entry and then clicks on that button & after that selects say the nth entry & again clicks on the same button, then for all the n entries the checkbox should be selected. Interesting but not DIFFICULT!

Regards

Tanmoy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have a look into the SAP program BCALV_EDIT_05.

Shiva

4 REPLIES 4

krishnendu_laha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please handle ok code in user command subroutine and pass 'X' or space based on condition

Also please refresh ALV after every action...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have a look into the SAP program BCALV_EDIT_05.

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Krishnendu da & Shiv thanks for the reply... I should check If data changed & refresh table display while implementing the logic.

Regards

tanmoy

Edited by: Tanmoy Mondal on Aug 31, 2011 7:34 PM

Solved

Edited by: Tanmoy Mondal on Dec 15, 2011 6:57 PM

Edited by: Tanmoy Mondal on Dec 15, 2011 6:58 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing the Thread