Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Configuration in BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I have come across a typical problem and even after days of debugging can't see a way out.Please do let me know in case any one else has faced a similar problem in past.

We are using Variant Configuration extensively.I have used BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2 quite a number of times to create sales orders with material configuration and it works fine.

Now in the latest case I am trying to create a Sales Order with a Material which in turn triggers a configurable Network.I want to influence the configuration for this Network but am not able to do so with any combinations whatsoever.Has anyone done this thing in the past?Hope to get some light on this from you guyz.

Cheers!

Ankur

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

christian_wohlfahrt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur!

Maybe OSS 481102 helps in this case. You should first create a sales order and then call in change mode to make a reconfiguration. "This procedure is necessary for all scenarios in which the configuration must be called manually during the creation in Transaction VA01."

I guess, in your case OSS 549563 won't bring any new information (... still have a look).

There are 52 hits for 'BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2 configuration' - maybe some other is relevant in your case, too.

On the other hand: maybe this Bapi can't handle the configuration network. In case you don't get usefull hints, don't wait to long before you create an OSS request for help.

Regards,

Christian

5 REPLIES 5

christian_wohlfahrt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur!

Maybe OSS 481102 helps in this case. You should first create a sales order and then call in change mode to make a reconfiguration. "This procedure is necessary for all scenarios in which the configuration must be called manually during the creation in Transaction VA01."

I guess, in your case OSS 549563 won't bring any new information (... still have a look).

There are 52 hits for 'BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2 configuration' - maybe some other is relevant in your case, too.

On the other hand: maybe this Bapi can't handle the configuration network. In case you don't get usefull hints, don't wait to long before you create an OSS request for help.

Regards,

Christian

0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

I had a look at each and every OSS Note available on SAP for this but in vain.

Have tried creating the order and then changing and doesnt work...had sent a message to SAP as well and they are saying its a consulting query.I dont see a way out at the moment...

Anyways, thanks for trying to help me out...Urs is the only response I have got...:-)

Have a good day ahead!

Regards,

Ankur

hitesh2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

OSS Note 888850 may have the answer for you. I note it was just created on the 17th. Otherwise, you'll need to raise an OSS message with SAP.

Thanks.

Hitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ankur

I am trying to create Sales Order with Varaiant Configuration. Since you are saying you are able to create Sales Order successfully with Variant Configuration can you please help me.

I would be very happy if you can sent me the code

Godwin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

As Godwin said... i've also same requirement... if you can help me by sending code of Sales Order creation using Item Configuration detail.

Thanks.

Salil.