Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to increase main window size except last page in smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have only one main window in a smartform to print a invoice. Currently the mainwindow size is small because i added some additional info to print at the end of the main window.{i.e with some tax details}. All the pages execpt the last page has free spaces. Now the requirement is to increase the size of the main window to avoid the blank spaces except the last page.

I have used the SFSY-FORMPAGES. THIS is not working to identify the total no of pages of the form. i have condenced it also.

Can anyone give some details to solve this.

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We can define overlapping windows. So define the window which you need to print in the last page, overlapping with main window.In the text node there will be a conditions tab,i think you can compare form pages with page number. I have done similar type of requirements in forms.

Hope it will solve your problem

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We can define overlapping windows. So define the window which you need to print in the last page, overlapping with main window.In the text node there will be a conditions tab,i think you can compare form pages with page number. I have done similar type of requirements in forms.

Hope it will solve your problem

0 Kudos

Hi,

1) I don't have multiple pages. I have one page only.

2) I am trying with Overlapping windows.Thanks for the reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

what u can do is put all ur tax details within the main window itself( after all the item data ) and give the condition 'Only before end of main window'.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Bikash

FredericGirod
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't understand ... the size of the main window is not link between the different page ... so there is no problem.

My main window in all the form are never the same size between first page and next page.

Rgd

Frédéric