Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to add the field on the MIRO screen...!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Customer has a requirment to add the one field under the 'Details' tab of the MIRO screen.

I tried searching Screen Exits for this, but no success..

Is there any OSS note for this which can serve the purpose?

Thanks in advance.

-Sanjay

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a subscreen SAPLXM08, Screen Number - 0400 will be available to add the new fields to the detail tab.

If you want to add the fields to the table control then use the transaction SHD0 using the screen variants.

Hope it helps.

Reward if it is useful.

Thanks,

Srinivas

0 Kudos

Thanks for ur reply srinivas....

But i wanted to know if we have some screen exits or oss note.

Because i think, modifying the standard SAP program or screen is not adivisable (Without OSS note)..

-Sanjay

0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a BADi 'MRM_ITEM_CUSTFIELDS'. Please look at that.

Thanks,

Pranav

0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

I tried searching BADi 'MRM_ITEM_CUSTFIELDS' in SE18. But it didnt give me anything.

Can you please suggest me.

I am using version 4.6C, is it that in this version of SAP we dont have this BADI?

0 Kudos

My requirement is To display automatic cash management group with reference to account group in vendor master.

In vendor master initial screen if user enters Account group (LFA1-KTOKK) as “VWOP or DMST in the accounting information screen Cash management group field (LFB1 – FDGRV) planning group code A1 has to display.

In change mode if any of the user trys to change planning group code an error massage “change is not possible” has to appear..

Now i ve coded in the method PRESET_VALUES_CCODE which is in the BADI definition VENDOR_ADD_DATA this method is getting triggered even after the accounting information screen displayed and could you please help me in displayin the error message? The error message is getting displayed but in the form of a pop when u say yes it leaves the transaction.. but I want the error message as a normal red colored error message which comes in the bottom line.. please tell me how could I do this.. this is the codin which I have done.. please give some solution please..

method IF_EX_VENDOR_ADD_DATA~PRESET_VALUES_CCODE .

break-point.

if E_LFB1-FDGRV is initial.

if I_LFA1-ktokk = 'DMST' or I_LFA1-ktokk = 'VWOP'.

E_LFB1-FDGRV = 'A1' .

ENDIF.

else.

if I_LFA1-ktokk = 'DMST' or I_LFA1-ktokk = 'VWOP' .

if E_LFB1-FDGRV <> 'A1'.

message id 'ZZ' type 'E' number '108' with

'Change is not possible' .

*message e108(zz).

*CALL FUNCTION 'C14Z_MESSAGES_SHOW_AS_POPUP'

*EXPORTING

*I_MSGID = 'ZZ'

*I_MSGTY = 'E'

*I_MSGNO = '108'

*I_MSGV1 = 'change is not possible'

• I_MSGV2 =

• I_MSGV3 =

• I_MSGV4 =

• I_LINENO =

• TABLES

• I_MESSAGE_TAB =

*IF sy-subrc <> 0.

• MESSAGE ID SY-MSGID TYPE SY-MSGTY NUMBER SY-MSGNO

• WITH SY-MSGV1 SY-MSGV2 SY-MSGV3 SY-MSGV4.

*ENDIF.

endif.

endif.

endif.

endmethod.