Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to Add field EKET-EINDT and EKET-SLFDT to ME2M Report output in ALV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to add fields EKET-EINDT and EKET-SLFDT to the output of program ME2M Transaction.

I have appended the structure MEREP_OUTTAB_PURCHDOC with these fields. and it is coming in the ALV output field catalog.

I need these fields output only for ALV display only.

Please let me know which enhancement i need to write code to enhance the output with these filed values added to the ALV internal table

Thanks in Advance

Arun

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am able to get the field EINDT and SLFDT into the structure using Append structure and is also getting displayed in the output in ALV.

But i need to know how to add code for filling these fields and passing into ALV. I need to know the Enhancement spot.

Please let me know how to achieve this scenario

Thanks

Arun

0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

There is an Implicit Enhancement Point in include LMEREPI02 at the end of the method READ_DATA. You can put the data in your own fields here, try that. I have a similar requirement with me right now to add 2 columns in ME28, but it is in chain, probably I will be doing this requirement next week.

Thanks & Regards,

Faheem.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks.

There is one BADI available in LMEREPI02.

I have used that and solved the problem

Thanks

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved