Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need the count of numbers

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I would like to get the range of numbers from 1000 to 2000 and store in one internal table.they are continuous numbers that is 1000,1001,1002......,1999,2000.

Is there any standard function module or table where i can give the inputs as range like 1000 to 2000 and get all the numbers into the output internal table.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, maybe you can use tcode SNRO to create a range object.

setting it from 1000~2000.

and the FM 'NUMBER_GET_NEXT' can used to get the next valid number of your range.

But it looks no way to get all numbers in an action in my solution.

Just a reference for you, hope it will be hopeful.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, maybe you can use tcode SNRO to create a range object.

setting it from 1000~2000.

and the FM 'NUMBER_GET_NEXT' can used to get the next valid number of your range.

But it looks no way to get all numbers in an action in my solution.

Just a reference for you, hope it will be hopeful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Someswar,

Please refrain from making multiple posts for the same question. I have answered this question in your other post. Please look at it and get back if you have further doubts. Otherwise, please close both these threads.

I have also observed that you are not into the habit of rewarding points to the responses that you get. Please give the points to the answers that you have found to be helpful. It is the SDN way of saying <i>Thank you</i>.

regards,

anand mandalika, moderator @ SDN.