Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need OBJECTCLAS for Plant in CDHDR Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

I am trying to retrieve Plant changed Address from CDHDR and CDPOS Tables. I don't know what is OBJECTCLAS for the plant (It is similar to 'DEBI' for Customer Master).

Thank You

Ramana C S

13 REPLIES 13

Former Member
0 Kudos

i was checking for a change document object in transaction SCDO....

however, in my system....i am unable to find an object for plant

0 Kudos

Where are you changing this address. What transaction are you using. I have changed the address of one of my plants and there is no change record in the change document tables. But it is showing the change log in SPRO.

Regards,

RIch Heilman

0 Kudos

Hi,

the objecft class for plant is <b>BETRIEB</b>

regards

vijay

0 Kudos

hi,

the change document objecft class for plant is <b>BETRIEB</b>

i hope this will solve your problem...

please reward for helpful answers.

Regards

vijay

0 Kudos

Hi Vijay..

Do you have any idea through which Tcode we can change this Plant Address.. I mean Tcode parameter in CDHDR.. or can u give me full details of CDHDR table what are the data which I need to enter to retreive Plant changes..

Thank you

Ramana C S

0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to change the plant address,Use transaction WB02.

0 Kudos

Hi,

BETRIEB is object class.

and from CDHDR you can get the change number(which is nothing but plant).

and you can see the transaction code by which you have changed the Plant. you can get the user name who changed it.

what else you can get every thing from CDHDR itslef if you have object class...

regards

vijay

0 Kudos

Hi Vijay..

I tried in all the way.. But no information in CDHDR on Object Class BETRIEB in my system. I am working on 3.1I..

But any way thank you for your response

Ramana C S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Plant address change is a change in customizing and I think you won't find any entry in CDHDR.

Lanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I don't think there's that object.

Max

0 Kudos

If you are changing in SPRO, you can view the change logs for SPRO objects via program RSVTPROT, enter "V_T001w" as the Customizing object/table and execute. You can debug the code and see where it is getting its information.

Regards,

Rich Heilman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even though it is plant address that is changed, it is still an address change and so you will find it under object 'ADRESSE'.

0 Kudos

The link is, T001W-ADRNR to ADRC-ADRNR and that is the object key. For instance an object key like 'CA010000022329' represents the address of a plant whose address number(ADRNR) is 22329.