Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help on modifying infocube data using ABAP program

vt_vt
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a info cube in APO-BW, it has characteristic, Nav Attrib and some key figures which holds below example data:

Characteristic -

Nav.Attrib -

Keyfig

XXXX -

NNN----

KKK

Now the requirement is to develop a ABAP program where user enters the Char value on selection screen for e.g. user enters Char Val as 'XXXXX' on sel screen, program should display the second screen as follows:

Characteristic -

Nav.Attrib

XXXX -

NNN

Here on the second screen user should be able to change the NavAttrib Value and the program should modify the entry in Infocube/InfoObject according to the changes made to the Navigational Attribute.

Are there any BAPIs or Function Modules available for modifying the infocube/infoobject data, I know one function module which inserts data to infocube i.e RSDRI_CUBE_WRITE_PACKAGE but i am not sure whether it modifies the existing data.

Could some one please help me out.

Thanks in Advance,

John

1 REPLY 1

vt_vt
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Could some one let me know Function modules available to modify existing data in infocube.

Thanks In Advance,

John