Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple schedule lines with BAPI_SALESORDER_SIMULATE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I use the BAPI_SALESORDER_SIMULATE, the schedule lines are not returned correctly. The system does not seem to recognise that partial delivery is possible. As a result, when I have 45 pieces available today and 5 next week, 2 schedule lines are returned but the second line has all the 50 confirmed. I want 45 to be confirmed today and 5 next week, like it would do in VA01. Can someone please help as I am really stuck with this issue?

Thanks,

Hema

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you try

BS01_SALESDOCUMENT_GETDETAIL

0 Kudos

I think REQ_QTY is where you will see the 5 and CONFIR_QTY is a cumulative value of all the quantities that are confirmed until and including that schedule line. So to extend your example, say I have the second schedule line with only 2 confirmed and the last 3 are confirmed in a third schedule line, then you will see that the confirmed quantity on the second line will be 47 and that on the third line is 50.