Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

moving accross the lists in interactive reporting

Former Member
0 Kudos

if am in 2 list i want to move to 5th list directly and from 5th list i want to move back to 3rd list. how can i do this ,please provide me the appropriate code?

4 REPLIES 4

srinivas_akiri
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

use the system variable list index sy-lsind, and set the required list.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

to move from a 2 list to 5th list the first time would not be an appropriate solution coz how can u move to some list which is depending on a list. ie. 5 would depnd on 4th hence moving forward would be so exciting but yes you can achieve the other way round using sy-lsind system field which stores the list index. by manupulating the sy-lsind in the at user-command u can browse thru your lists.

santhosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

to move from a 2 list to 5th list the first time would not be an appropriate solution coz without data ie. 5 would depnd on 4th hence moving forward might not help. U can do if want using sy-lsind system field which stores the list index.

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

By resetting the SY-LSIND variable you will be able to navigate from various lists.

you need to take care of the coding in the event at line-selection.

Regards

vijay