Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Movement Types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In MB1A transaction we want to give authorizations , only for movement type 221.

We do not want to give authorizations for special stock 'Q'.

(We added authorization object M_MSEG_BWA with movement type 221).

But still its allowing to go ahead with special stock 'Q'.

Can anybody help?

Regards,

Priti.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priti,

I was just looking @ your query and checked out all the available authorization objects and unfortunately no authorization objects check the field you want checked, i.e. Special Stock Indicator SOBKZ. (You can also see this from table

TOBJ). Hence solution (little bit of a pain and my only help) - create an Z authorization object, the same as M_MSEG_BWA but add SOBKZ as a field into it and check this object in the user exit attached to line item processing (since the indicator is @ item level). Just see whether the user exit EXIT_SAPM07DR_001 helps in this regard.

Ofcourse, you would need to create the profiles on the new auth. object and attach them to users - but if it works, then it was all worth it

I hope you find an easier solution too.

Rgds,

Aditya

0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

I checked and there was no standard object available for SOBKZ.

Thanks for the solution.

Regards,

Priti

0 Kudos

Aditya,

We want to add some checking of MB1A when the user press Enter key or Save the document. Would u mind tell me what's the user exit program we need to modify?

EXIT_SAPM07DR_001 or zxmbcu05?

regards

Jack