Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Module pool Screen into PDF or Print directly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario here,in which I need to print a module pool screen output into a PDF or send directly to a printer. My Screen has 2 containers which will be displaying graph outputs as shown below and some text fields below that. I have gone through SDN discussions but couldn't find any solution for printing this.

What is the feasibility of doing this ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

try to convert the contents of screen into spool, so that directly you can send it to printer or can download it as PDF.

Adding to this you can use SUBMIT report and RETURN to generate the spool, after displaying on screen when user clicks on print you can again call this command to get the spool and with spool you can send it to printer or you can download to PDF.

Thanks..

Guru

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

try to convert the contents of screen into spool, so that directly you can send it to printer or can download it as PDF.

Adding to this you can use SUBMIT report and RETURN to generate the spool, after displaying on screen when user clicks on print you can again call this command to get the spool and with spool you can send it to printer or you can download to PDF.

Thanks..

Guru