Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modifying standard report RM06EL00(tcode: ME2L) with PR and RFQ data

0 Kudos

Hi,

The requirement is to add few more fields to the existing layout

of standard report RM06EL00(ME2L). For this we had thought of

copying the std prog and modifying it, but I am not able to

locate the place where fieldcatalog is populated in the program.

It appears to be getting populated dynamically.

Please suggest if there is any possibility of doing this or if

anybody has faced such scenario...

Thanks.

Vijayshree

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check include <b>FM06LTOP</b>.

gc_struct_ekabf TYPE dd02l-tabname VALUE 'EKABF'."Structure

You need to change EKABF with a custom structure in your Z version.

Greetings,

Blag.

7 REPLIES 7

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check include <b>FM06LTOP</b>.

gc_struct_ekabf TYPE dd02l-tabname VALUE 'EKABF'."Structure

You need to change EKABF with a custom structure in your Z version.

Greetings,

Blag.

0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks a lot for the reply.

That helps. Please suggest if there is any exact place for filling the PR related data as the report is very messy and am unable to find many user exists for doing so.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Which table is used for PR data??? With that I would be able to help you more quickly -;)

Greetings,

Blag.

0 Kudos

Hi,

The reqmt is like i need to add the PR and RFQ related data to the existing PO data that comes from the existing report. But my doubt is for each PR there could be multiple RFQs and quotes, so can this data be fetched and populated in the user-exits. Mainly EBAN table can be used. So can u plz help me out with the exit where i can fill PR data from EBAN.

Thanks a lot for the help.

0 Kudos

The internal table used for filling the ALV is called <b>ADO2</b>...So if you look in include <b>FM06LFAD_EKAB_AUSGABE_2</b> and form <b>EKAB_AUSGABE_2</b>, you could add your SELECT from EBAN and include the values before the <b>APPEND ADO2</b>.

Not 100% percent sure...But I will start on that -;)

Greetings,

Blag.

0 Kudos

Hi,

There has been a small modif to the reqmt. We are changing the report RM06EB00 instead of the previous one as it has selection with tracking number. Still other things remain the same. I have added the required extra fields by creating append structure to the existing EKABF. But it is not reflected in the layout after activation. Could you please guide me what could be the reason.

Thanks.

former_member591160
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Try LMEREPI04.

All these programs starting with string LMEREPI## are the method implementations for classes that performs some standard reports including ME2L transaction.