Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modify the tile for list reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to modify the title (plain text) of a list report to display a picture there.

It´s possible to change the title of the selection screen (we use a cl_gui_gos_container) to place a picture control or a html view control.

No I want to change the title but I can´t change the title of the resulting list.

Do somebody of you have an idea how to do this?

Thanks a lot

Michael

8 REPLIES 8

Peter_Inotai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use SET TITLEBAR 'MYTITLE' in the event END-OF-SELECTION, and create your title. It should work.

Peter

Ps: If it helped, press the star icon in the subject.

0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

your suggestion doesn´t solve my problem. I want to place in the title a container in which I want to display a picture control or a html control. Do you have any idea to solve this?

Thanks

Michael

0 Kudos

Hello Michael,

If I have understood your requirement correctly, then what you are asking is if it is possible to place a container (which will eventually contain the picture control) on the standard SAP list.

The answer, to my knowledge, is NO. But what you could do is use the ALV control to display your list and then have a picture control above the ALV Grid control.

Please do get back if this is acceptable and if you do not know how to go about it...

Regards,

Anand Mandalika.

0 Kudos

Hi Anand.

Your answer is correct but my problem is that we have many programs with simple write-command-lists and I search for a possibility to display a picture (logo) in the title.

Do you have any other idea to solve this.

Thanks.

Michael

0 Kudos

hi michael,

well, no solutions to output pictures in list outputs, though in my (possibly limited) knowledge the only way to do what you want is to create your output with other tools - SapScript/SmartForms come into mind. they're fairly easy to learn - why don't you try to convert your reports to these formats instead?

ryan.

0 Kudos

Hello Michael,

Do you want to adopt the solution for all the reports that you have? Or do you want to create a generic program which would be used to display the report output (for example by taking as input the name of the report) ?

For the moment there's one solution that I can think of. Assuming that you cannot get to display the picture on the list, we need to have a screen with two controls - one for the Picture and the other for a HTML control.

Now the output of the report can be captured and displayed in the HTML control. Please refer to the Documentation for the Function Module LIST_FROM_MEMORY. I'm not sure if this is the exact FM to be used, but this one certainly helps you get an idea of the solution. Now the list contents, after they are obtained in an internal table can be displayed in the HTML control.

I have not programmed much with the HTML control, but I think you can get rid of the second control and display the picture in the HTML Control itself.

Hope you got the idea. And yes, it takes some work...

Regards,

Anand Mandalika.

P.S : If someone has a better solution, I would be very much interested.

0 Kudos

It's not a solution, but kind of workaround to print these lists to a paper, which has already a logo printed on it.

Peter

0 Kudos

Hi.

Your idea sounds ok but it is too much effort to display a logo in old reports.

Thanks a lot.

Michael