Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MMPUR_MESSAGE_FORCED - problem when used within a User Exit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I wanted to raise a warning message when the tax code is changed while creating a PO.

So i have used mmpur_message_forced 'W' 'ME' '303' 'Do not change Tax code' '' '' ''.

I am getting this as a warning message but when i try to save the document i am getting another information message saying SYSTEM MESSAGE ISSUED with three push buttons, SAVE , EDIT , CANCEL.

How do i get rid of this.

Should'nt i be using the MMPUR inside an user exit?.

The same message is getting displayed as an error message while creating a shipment cost document which inturns triggers a PO!!!

regards,

Kevin.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member156446
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, there are some user exits which cannot be used to raise messages, I doubt if you are using one of such user exit. see the documentation of the user exit or search in SCN, for more info.

I once tried before and later I found this...

2 REPLIES 2

former_member156446
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, there are some user exits which cannot be used to raise messages, I doubt if you are using one of such user exit. see the documentation of the user exit or search in SCN, for more info.

I once tried before and later I found this...

Former Member
0 Kudos