Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message type :HRMD_A - change pointers are not triggered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to send an iDoc whenever HR Master data is created or changed. For that I have done all the required things from logical system creation to activating change pointers(BD61, BD50).

Whenever I change anydata using PA30 and upon execution of the transaction BD21, I am getting an idoc with only some fields in the header segment, but no data related to the changed infotype.

Could anyone please advise on this.

Thanks,

Raja

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting an idoc with only two segments E1PLOGI and E1PITYP. There is an entry in E1PITYP that infotype 0009 is changed, but that segment is not available with the idoc.

Raja

0 Kudos

Hello Raja,

1-After you do chnage of master data check table "BDCPV" or Report "RHALECPS" , just to insure that the chnage pointers have been set for the changes or not.

2-Also heck other iDocs that are created also they may contain the required data.

I hope this will help you.

0 Kudos

Check your distribution model first(SALE). Is there any filters set for infotype?