Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Menupainter with default application toolbar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

1. I'm developing a report with customised menu ,Here I want to customise only menu bar not application toolabar.

and I want the default SAP application tool bar is it possible ? if yes then How?

2.In the same report i have developed a selction screen where the user has to enter few mandatory fields,but here the problem is

I need to show a table informaion upon clicking one customised menu button 'DETAILS'.

but when I'm clicking this button report is asking me to enter the mandatory fields..how can I avoid this?

Thanks in Advance,

Shree.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

when you set your own pf status and develop a menu tree, it is not possible to get standard one

both at a time. Anyway you can write BACK function code for three exit button if your program

doesnot contain secondary list and if you observe rest of the buttons in the toolbar like FIND,

FIND NEXT, PRINT will be activated anyway.

For the second query if you declare fields as mandatory that means all this fields need to be

filled before you process further. So only way is remove obligatory in parameter and set default

values.

Regards and Best wishes.

13 REPLIES 13

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

when you set your own pf status and develop a menu tree, it is not possible to get standard one

both at a time. Anyway you can write BACK function code for three exit button if your program

doesnot contain secondary list and if you observe rest of the buttons in the toolbar like FIND,

FIND NEXT, PRINT will be activated anyway.

For the second query if you declare fields as mandatory that means all this fields need to be

filled before you process further. So only way is remove obligatory in parameter and set default

values.

Regards and Best wishes.

nirajgadre
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Copy the standard PF status into the Z status and add this into your report using transaction Se41.

2. add the additional button in menu bar as required and assign this pf status to your screen.

3. add the code for this newly added button in the event AT USER COMMAND.

4. for second issue either enter some default values in the selection screen parameters where the fields are mandatory or

remove the mandatory condition from selection screen and check this manually in the code in the EVENT AT SELECTION SCREEN.

0 Kudos

Thanks for the response Niraj,

May I know how to copy the standard menu to Zstatus?

C.S.Reddy.

0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Execute any report program.

2. goto Menu-->system-> Status --> here you find the program name and GUI Status.

3. goto se41 transaction, enter this program name and GUI status and copy the status.

0 Kudos

Not getting..I have tried with copying ..the standard program's menu but when I'm specifying the set pf-status the program is taking the customised menu...

Is there any other way to have a default application toolbar +customised menu bar?

thanks,

C.s Reddy.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto se80 --> Select Function Group SAPKKBL ---> In the tree structure you will get GUI ---> Select any of the GUI and copy it .

Now goto your program and if you r calling any List Display or Grid Display you have to pass the pf_status.

Its Simple.

Regards

Arbind

0 Kudos

Hi Abi,

There is no function group exists with name SAPKKBL!!

0 Kudos

Hi,

I apologize.

Function Group : KKBL.

You can see a tree Structure Click on GUI STATUS you can copy the Standard GUI Stauts.

Donot forget to assign that GUI Status Manually to your program as I mentioned earlier.

Regards

Arbind

0 Kudos

Do we need to write any code for this application toolbar buttons triggering.?

0 Kudos

I have copied...status..then it si just dispying in my se80 as the status that's all..and in my report my customised menu is appearing on selelction screen menu.....do we need to do anything further?

0 Kudos

Actually my intest here is to have save variant button on application toolbar with my customised menu...i guess u understand my requirement.

do i need to write any code according to u r way?

0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to change the Selection Screen menu,than u have to customized the Stanadard Menu because you cannot assign your own SAP Menu in the Selection-screen.

You can debug and find out the Pf-Status which is displaying u can modifi in INILIZATION event.

Regards

Arbind

0 Kudos

Thanks I will try it.