Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Menu Painter - Disabling a Menu item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

I am working on standard tcode VKP6, where im asked to disable menu item in the MENU Pricing document->Activate prices,

i am not able to copy the GUI status VKP1 to ZVKP1, please advise me how to proceed .....

Thanks .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use Transaction Variants. ,check this for reference: http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/Snippets/TransactionVariant-AStepbyStepGuidefor+Creation

else.,

You can implement badi for the same. ,

Go to Include LWVK1F7V . ,There you can find " CALL METHOD g_badi_family_pricing->kalp_ausgeben " statement .

you have to implement that badi and exclude the Activate Price menu by passing to the parameter ausschluss .

hope this helps u.,

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran

3 REPLIES 3

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use Transaction Variants. ,check this for reference: http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/Snippets/TransactionVariant-AStepbyStepGuidefor+Creation

else.,

You can implement badi for the same. ,

Go to Include LWVK1F7V . ,There you can find " CALL METHOD g_badi_family_pricing->kalp_ausgeben " statement .

you have to implement that badi and exclude the Activate Price menu by passing to the parameter ausschluss .

hope this helps u.,

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran

0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

I implemented the way you suggested, everything is fine...

Many thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After executing transaction VKP6, please follow the below mentioned steps.

1. Go to system-> status

.. here we are having program(SAPLWVK1) and GUI status(VKP1).

2. Double click on program name(SAPLWVK1) or program (GUI Status)(SAPLWVK1)

3. Click on Display Object List(CtrlshiftF5)

.... here in left side under Function group WVK1 we are having few folder(node) options,

4. Click on GUI status

.... here we can see the status VKP1

5. Right Click on VKP1->copy(here you can give your 'Z' program name and 'Z' status) and click copy(tick).

You can edit your status now.

Thanks,

Renuka S.