Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ME21N/ME22N Line Item Deletion

0 Kudos

I need to compare the Line Items in PO. Based on the Logic when I found the relevant LINE ITEM, need to set deletion flag as L. I tried writing the Logic in User Exit EXIT_SAPMM06E_017, but its not working.

5 REPLIES 5

FredericGirod
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you please clarify your request ?

0 Kudos

Requirement is to check compare the Line Items in PO. Suppose I have to Line Items with Same Material number. If I set deletion flag for 1st Line Item in ME22N, at that time 2nd Line Item with same material should get the LOEKZ(Deletion Flag) updated as 'L' automatically.

former_member337117
Contributor
0 Kudos

Digvijay,

Why are you developing custom report for it? This requirement can be easily fulfilled using ME2N / ME2M/ ME2L standard transaction code. Check the "Deletion Indicator" column inside the report. Line item wise report with deletion indicator will be visible.

Regards,

Vignesh Bhatt

0 Kudos

Vignesh,

No custom report, enhancement only. But I have requirement to set deletion flag for particular line item by using with code, by comparing set of multiple line items currently available in ME22N.

former_member199306
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try BADI

ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST