Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am trying to implement ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST. My requirement is before the PO is saved it should check whether the matnr lifnr combination is present in my z-table or not. Which method should I use and in which interface. Please reply me at the earliest. Thanks.

regards,

sriram.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use Method: CHECK

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use Method: CHECK

0 Kudos

HI sam,

Is it not that the method Check only activates when u select the function "check" in ME21N. ??Plz let me know thanks.

0 Kudos

The CHECK method enables you to check an entire document.

This method is invoked <b>when the document is posted or the user chooses the 'Check' function</b>. Typically, at this point the system either carries out checks or identifies dependent data that is not necessary during the processing in PROCESS_HEADER etc. or would impair performance.

The method will be called when you save the document also.

0 Kudos

Actually I wrote the method in POST but it is not working. I will try writing in check method and let u know of any issues. Thanks.

0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

I wrote the method in check but it is not getting activated. how do I debug this and where should I put the breakpoints. Plz reply soon. Thanks,

0 Kudos

1. Create an implementation in SE19 eg:<b> ZME_PROCESS_PO_CUST</b>

2. Attach the definition<b> ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST</b> to the Implementation

3. Activate the implementation

4. Code you logic in the Method:<b>CHECK</b>

5. You can put you break point there and it should stop

0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

I got the problem solved. And FYI any thing written in Check only activates when you use the check funciton. I coded in the Post method and it worked for me. Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos

Thanks for the info. It is surprising, since we have logic coded in the Check method and it works for us. Anyway its good as long as the POST mrthod works for you