Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MD15 saving the Delivery Address...

Wil_Wilstroth
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ladies and gentlemen,

On my previous entry, i have put forth a question on a user exit to save Delivery Address via MD15. However, some suggested using MMDA0001.

But i need more advise on doing so.

Situation is when user is done executing MD15. The Delivery Address in ME53N under Address Tab should be filled up.

In other words, Delivery Address field is filled up in ME53N when document has been converted in MD15.

Currently Delivery Address is not filled up.

I need to filled that up.

Please advice how i should approach this problem.

Thanks

Regards,

William Wilstroth

William Wilstroth
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

I could find only below two user-exits for MD15? Is that the one you are looking for?

LMDR2001, LMDZU001

in COMD. If the execution is happending from MD15, then you make need to depend on MD15 user-exists mentioned.

rgds,

TM

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi William ,

Can u tell me while Converting Planned Orders into PRs u want to update Delivery Address tab ? So what i want to know what adress u want to update in that address field.

as per my understading , Sap will automatically update the delivery address of the Plant while converting into PR. So Please check with ur Functional Consultant, What address do u want in that address field.

let me know if i am wrong , this is as per my undertstanding of SAP.

Regards

Prabhu

Njoy SAP

0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

Yes you are right. Actually i am trying to update the delivery address record CMMDA-ADRN2.

Please advice and hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

William Yau

William Wilstroth

0 Kudos

Hi WW ,

these is no scope of using any User Exits while Converting Planned to PR ( MD15).

in ME53N is trying to Read the Address of the Plant , So here u have to Update / Change the as per Ur Requirement .

Useful User Exit is <b>MEREQ001</b>

Regards

Prabhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I could find only below two user-exits for MD15? Is that the one you are looking for?

LMDR2001, LMDZU001

in COMD. If the execution is happending from MD15, then you make need to depend on MD15 user-exists mentioned.

rgds,

TM

Wil_Wilstroth
Active Participant
0 Kudos

- Closing this issue, it has been sitting in my unresolved bin for some time...

Thanks to all support given by members of forum... -

William Wilstroth