Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MD02 - Is there any user exit for me to call MD02 again?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I need help on MD02. Currently there is a request to include a check in MD02 to call for a BDC. The scenario is as follows:

1) Call MD02 and input material, plant and click <ENTER>

2) Proposed customized action - check the material and plant from customized table and pick up another material eg MATA.

3) Redo the MD02 action automatically for material MATA

Is there any user exit in MD02 for me to call a BDC to do MD02 again? Thanks.

Regards,

Janet

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have a look at below link which gives a code to find the user exits. May be of some hel for you.

<a href="http://www.erpgenie.com/sap/abap/code/abap26.htm">User Exits for Tcode</a>

Best Regards,

Vibha

*Please mark all the helpful answers

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have a look at below link which gives a code to find the user exits. May be of some hel for you.

<a href="http://www.erpgenie.com/sap/abap/code/abap26.htm">User Exits for Tcode</a>

Best Regards,

Vibha

*Please mark all the helpful answers

0 Kudos

Hi,

I managed to find a few user exits. I tried to breakpoint at those exits but it did not go thru those exits. So I am thinking they might not be useful. But any idea if possible to implement the proposal?

Many thanks.

Regards,

Janet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the following 2 userexits:

Enhancement

LMDR2001 User exits restr. profiles of opt. pur.ord.-based load bldg

LMDZU001 User exits in additional planning

Pravat.

*Reward answers if helpful

0 Kudos

Hi.

I managed to find these user exits and break point at every statement that call these exits. But it did not stop at any of the breakpoints. Why is it so? I have even activate all of them.

Regards,

Janet