Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LVKMPFZ1 - Credit Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does anyone know what structures / tables ae available INCLUDE LVKMPFZ1. I am looking to get access to (1) The value of the sales order (2) the customers exposure and credit limit. Is this possible from this userexit or should I be using another one.

Thanks in advance,

Finbarr

13 REPLIES 13

FredericGirod
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Finbarr,

What about put a break-point, and in debug mode try to find your informations ?

Good luck

Frédéric

0 Kudos

Hi Finbarr,

in general all global data is available, so also a look into LVKMPTOP can help.

And a 'where-used-list' can show, which (global) variables are handled in a near surrounding of the exit, maybe you get a quick overview of important internal tables.

Regards,

Christian

0 Kudos

Hi Frédéric,

I have gone into debug mode, but VBAP, and VBAK do not contain any values. I am hoping that someone has coded here before and know what data is available in this exit. Or there is another exit which has access to the above data (Customers credit data and sales order values)

Regards,

Finbarr

0 Kudos

Did you try to see what are inside the structure, variables, ... pass to your exit ?

Maybe you could try to use the button CALL to see, if your data is call in an upper level.

Maybe you could try to see what are in the ABAP memory. (to use a GET MEMORY ID ..)

Good luck

PS: I have no exit here, a last thing: Did you check the BADI ?

0 Kudos

Frederic,

What is the name of the BADI?

I have gone through the top include with the variables but they do not contain the sales order values.

Thanks,

Finbarr

0 Kudos

I don't know the name of the BAPI, maybe try the matchcode of the transaction SE18.

Did you try to find the field in the CALL (debug mode) ? if yes you could use variable(program_name) to get the info.

Rgd

Frederic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Finbarr,

I did a where-used list on the routine and it seems XVBAK (header work area and internal table) and XVBAP (items internal table) will contain data when this routine gets called.

If it is a delivery then RLIKP (header work area), XLIKP(both work area and internal table) and XLIPS (items internal table) will contain data.

By the way it appears KNKK also contains data.

Hope this helps..

Sri

Message was edited by: Srikanth Pinnamaneni

0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

How did you find that KNKK contains data? I am still learing!

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi Finbarr,

I did a where-used list on the routine and then went into function module SD_ORDER_CREDIT_CHECK and went through the code from the top. There is a routine CREDIT_MASTER_GET (below a comment line "* get credit master data KNKK") which gets called after the checks without any conditions. And routine USER_CREDIT_CHECK1 call is way below thats how I came to a conclusion..

Hope this helps..

(Don't forget to award points to useful answers)..

Sri

0 Kudos

One More problem with this user exit.

I update XVBUK-CMGST with a status B (in debug mode) in this user exit ( USER_CREDIT_CHECK1 ). However, it does not follow through and the order is not blocked.

Function Module 'RV_XVBUK_MAINTAIN_CREDIT' is called after updating XVBUK-CMGST and overwrites this value with A (as the order is not actually blocked, but for testing purposes, i want to change it to B).

Do I have any options, are they any other values i need to change?

Regards & Thanks,

Finbarr

Regards,

Finbarr

0 Kudos

Hi Finbarr,

Try filling RKVBUK-CMGST to 'B' and see whether it retains it..

Hope this helps..

Sri

0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

RKVBUK-CMGST no good to me, any other ideas anyone.

Regards,

Finbarr

0 Kudos

What is your requirement, meaning what are you using this user exit for?

Srinivas