Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSMW

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

in lsmw i have a project proj_1, subproject subproj_1, object obj_1.

i have written a user defined routine for obj_1.

next i created another object obj_2 with the same project and subproject.

but the routine i created in obj_1 reflects here also, reflecting in the sense, it gets displayed in the user defined routines step, but when i try to syntax check the second object obj_2, error pops up that the routine parameters not in obj_2. they woudnt be there obvisouly..but how to overcome this probelm...

of limiting the routime to only one object...routines are global for the project..but how to limit for a particulat object and how to use for another...

pls throw some light on this...

helpful answers awarded....

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create more than 1 Subproject under a project and you can create more than 1 object under the Subproject.

Regards

Sudheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sudheer,

firstly thanks for your reply.....am aware, that we can create another subproject, but my requirement is that i have to use the same subproject..any idea of setting a flag for a particular object?..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

try like this ... just comment out the routine code in ur object obj_2....& check for the syntax...

but i wonder ... whether it relects as commented code in object obj_1.

let us know...

Thanks,

Manjunath MS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear manjunath and sudheer,

thanks for ur suggestions. no commenting doesnt work..but i have found out a solution..

by taking

form routine.

if g_object = 'obj_1'.

operation.

endif.

endform.

it checks the object name and skips if it doesnt matches.

it worked for me...

once gain thanks for your prompt replies..

regards,

sampath.