Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSMW to change alternate labels for Functional Locations

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are going through a functional location restructure and will use the

alternate label functionality to achieve it.

If anyone out there knows of a standard SAP method to carry out mass changes to alternate labels please let me know.

Although individual change/create of a label is relatively simple using IL02, we have found that we can not do mass changes using OCX functionality, CATT uploads or LSMW. The problem is that the recording used by thesetools does not work (the screen used to select the label system to be changed

does not have a selectable field).

Any help appreciated

Anu

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

Check the LSMW Std Batch / Direct Input object: Functional Location (create/change) and also check Tcode: IBIP - Plant Maintenace batch utility tool.

Hope, it may help.

Thanks,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In KSMW recording we need to record &all Fcode before & REN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I know this is a very old post, but I have solved this problem, and would like to share the solution.  We only have one labelling system, this will not work if you have more than one.

When recording, in stead of selecting the tickbox with the cursor, right-click on the line, click on "Select All", and then continue with the recording as before.  This step is stored in the recording as

BDC_CURSOR 05/26
BDC_OKCODE =&ALL

and the LSMW will execute it accordingly.

Kind regards

Callie de Jager

0 Kudos

I also know this is a very old post, but I tried the solution mention by Callie de Jager for 3 labelling system and it works. You just need to press ESC in the labelling system you don't want to change.

I hope this can helps someone else too.

Best regards.

Fernando Novoa

Lima, Peru

0 Kudos

Nice one guys

0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for help. The issue is resolved.