Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lsmw multiple line items

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I have a query in LSMW that is i want to know how to insert multiple line items for sales order.who can it be approached that is whether it can be done through recording or by bapi or any other technique.If already worked on it send me the details of what fields to be filled and what technique is to be used.

thank you...

Regards

premkumar

2 REPLIES 2

Vinod_Chandran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Follow these steps for processing multiple records in lsmw.

I presume that you have one header line and multiple line items in the file and has a unique identifier. Let us say you have two nodes in lsmw called VBAK(Header) and VBAP(Item).

Normally lsmw process one line of the file at a time. When lsmw reads the header line, process the VBAK node and use the 'transfer_record' command (this must be already there). When the second record is processed and if the unique identifier is same as the header then write a command called 'skip_record' in the '__BEGIN_OF_RECORD__' session of VBAK. If you do like this we will have one header and multiple line items.

Vinod

Message was edited by: Vinod C

christian_wohlfahrt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi!

There are two other ways, have a look at the following topics:

Regards,

Christian