Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSMW error in MM01- problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts

plz solve my problem

I am entering material in material mASTER through MM01 t-code, I have taken the following

five fields for the material creation through LSMW

Material Number (MATNR)

Industry sector (MBRSH)

Material Type (MTART)

Material Description (MAKTX)

Base Unit Of Measure (MEINS)

after that I have created a raw .txt file with material fields and proceed successfully

till step-13(Create Batch Input Session) and also execute the step-14(Run Batch Input Session)

after that the batch is shifted for Background processing and then execute the batch input

session from there which will be finished without any error, at last when I check the data

in MM01 I haven't get my material in there, I check LSMW when then it shows the session status with Error.

The following is the log error for all the transaction copied in the making og bat input session

record 21 DEF_SKIP does not exit in the table

So please Solve this problem as soon as possible this will be a great help

With Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ritu,

i think u had done wrong recording better check it once for which fields u have done recording .

let me know if this is not the case

Thanks

Naveen khan

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ritu,

i think u had done wrong recording better check it once for which fields u have done recording .

let me know if this is not the case

Thanks

Naveen khan

0 Kudos

hello mr. Naveen

Can You tell me how to do recording for mm01 using LSMW I have done it but I was not successful

Plz solve this

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi Rajiv,

please can u discuss where u get the problem ,

so that i will try my level best

Thanks

Naveen khan

0 Kudos

hello Mr. Naveen

Thanks for replying

I have Completed all the 14 steps of LSMW for mm01, in all those steps my data from the raw txt file is readed and converted sussessfully ,after that Batch session is created with all the transactions from raw .txt file and at last the batch input session is transferred to back ground processeing and executed there. When I check the materials(mm02), my materials are not transfered into the system and the status of input session is marked as 'ERROR'. I am a trainee and just joined 2 months ago and I have to figure out these things by my own because I have no trainer.

So plz solve my problem this is a great help for me

Thanks with Regards

Rajiv Yadav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

send me your errors which sceen has the error. You will see this in SM35 - Analysis.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just seen your problem,

can you tell me which method you are using 1) Direct Method or 2) Recording. I think you are using Standard method, in this some standard fields are required.

Check the fields in your txt file.

0 Kudos

Try programming the following recording:

T MM01

SAPLMGMM 0060 X

BDC_CURSOR RMMG1-MATNR

BDC_OKCODE /00

RMMG1-MATNR Yourmaterial

RMMG1-MBRSH industry type

RMMG1-MTART material type

SAPLMGMM 0070 X

BDC_CURSOR MSICHTAUSW-DYTXT(01)

BDC_OKCODE =ENTR

MSICHTAUSW-KZSEL(01) X

SAPLMGMM 4004 X

BDC_OKCODE =BU

BDC_CURSOR MAKT-MAKTX

MAKT-MAKTX sample material

MARA-MEINS ea

MARA-MTPOS_MARA NORM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Recording must be correctly done because it captures the screen sequences and relevent feilds in that screen. Hope you know how to make XLS file with required fieds for collection of DATA after recoding. Maintain the same sequence.Let em kniw how many views you are selecting during recording and dedault settings company/plant?

regards