Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Longitude and latitude for a plant in R3

0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I want to store the plant coordinate in the R3 Standard tables.

Do anyone know which transaction provides this function?

I also would like to know it there is any possibility to do this via abap ( Class, Bapi, function module …).

Thanks a lot in advance,

Fouad

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

christian_wohlfahrt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fouad!

There is a function group GEOCODING, inside is a function module GEOCODE_OBJECTS. Looks like this FM will assign geocodes to address data -> plants have addresses and assignment should be possible.

There needs to be an activation in table GEOCUST, so you will some settings to get this working. Just have a look at the objects and try to find some documentation (also in help.sap.com).

Regards,

Christian

2 REPLIES 2

christian_wohlfahrt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fouad!

There is a function group GEOCODING, inside is a function module GEOCODE_OBJECTS. Looks like this FM will assign geocodes to address data -> plants have addresses and assignment should be possible.

There needs to be an activation in table GEOCUST, so you will some settings to get this working. Just have a look at the objects and try to find some documentation (also in help.sap.com).

Regards,

Christian

0 Kudos

Hi Christien,

thanks for the hint. I'll check the function group next week und if I succeed to work with it I let you know the result.

Regards,

Fouad