Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logical Database in EHS_OH001

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Hope you all are doing good and Wish you a very happy new years.

Let come to Problem.

I am using a logical database (EHS_OH001) in my report. The firs event is pernr. In this event, it fetches the employee no. and this employee could be employee, applicant or external employee.

But the first preference goes to employee then applicant and last external empoyee.

Let me give you some example.

Suppose you provide the emp no 42. Now 42 can be employee, applicant or external employee but it always fetchs the employee. There is not field where you can select the employee flag (Employee, Applicant or external employee).

Is there any OSS note or What work around can be done.

Thanks & Regards,

Manoj

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please can you let me know what is your requirement and which are the infotype that will hold the applicants and Other employees.

0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

I think there is error in LDB EHS_OH001.

Suppose, you have employee no 42 and you can have the same employee no for external employee and applicant also. So the program fetches always emp no data.

The entries for applicant and external emplyee maintain in BUT000 table.

Thanks & Regards,

Manoj

0 Kudos

Hi,

The LDB EHS_OH001 only processes the Employee's only not the applicants and other employees.

The Logical Database is used to get the Occupational Health data of the employees.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a bug in the sytem. SAP is notified and will resolve it and post the solution