Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of implemented function exits and function exit includes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a list of function exits (Exit_........). I would like to find out how many have been implemented and the name of the include (Z........) in the implemented function exits.

I have already tried table TFDIR, but it does not give which function exits which have been implemented and the name of the Z include within the implemented function exits.

Is there any table or view, that can give me the details that I am looking for?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Peter

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

GauthamV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Table : TADIR.

Obj type: CMOD for exits and SXCI for badis

Obj name : Y* and Z* and execute.

6 REPLIES 6

GauthamV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Table : TADIR.

Obj type: CMOD for exits and SXCI for badis

Obj name : Y* and Z* and execute.

former_member182485
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Look in the t-code SE95.

Regards

Bikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Peter,

Go in Txn code CMOD give the Project name Y* and Z* . From there u will find all the projects .

Now go in 1 by 1 project and check which Function exit are implemented and simly click on that u get the include name.

Vanu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

if you know the function module ,go to SE37 and give your function module name and the double click on the include program , if any code is there the it will take you to the report ,if no code is written in that include then it throws and warning error saying as '.....reserved by SAP',,please let me know if you

still need any more help.

Thanks and regards,

Rajeshwar.

0 Kudos

Thanks everyone for the prompt response.

The scenario is thet I have 190 CMOD projects and I needa quick way to find out which of the function exits in the CMOD projects have been implemented and which are the Z includes in these implemented function exits.

Doing it one-by-one would take too much time. TADIR does not give the function exits and the includes in them.

Need a quick way of identifying the implemented function exits, and the includes in the function exits, from the CMOD project name.

Peter

uwe_schieferstein
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Peter

It seems you have missed this recently published blog:

[How many exit routines are active in your SAP ERP system?|/people/andrea.olivieri/blog/2009/05/22/how-many-exit-routines-are-active-in-your-sap-erp-system ]

Regards

Uwe