Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of custom objects in present system !!!!Urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement to prepare a list of custom objects in the present system for an upgrade.

I am not sure what are the parameters I need to keep in mind while preparing the inventory.

I am new to ECC upgrade. I am not sure what are the steps involved in this.

Please let me know how to prepare the list of custom function modules and user exits for an Upgrade process.

Thanks-

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

u can find the list of objects in Table TADIR --->Directory of Repository Objects

Best regards,

raam

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can find all fn modules in a system in table tfdir.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

u can find the list of objects in Table TADIR --->Directory of Repository Objects

Best regards,

raam

0 Kudos

How do I know which of these custom objects will be effected after the upgrade?

and How do I find the User exits available in present production system which may get effected after the upgrade.

What is the usual process for the Upgrade project?.

Thanks-

0 Kudos

Hello

You will know which custom objects are affected by the upgrade after they have been tested and you discover that they no longer work. Some likely candidates will be BDC programs,programs that call SAP FMs.that may have changed in the upgrade. Generally all custom object will need to be tested. One initial step would be to ensure that they all compile.

User exits will be found using tcode CMOD. They will need to be tested.

The usual proces will be similar to what it looks like you are already doing. Identify which custom objects are in your system so that you may arrange to have them tested.

Regards

Greg Kern

ouhamoumustapha
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try the following tables:

TADIR

TRDIR

TFDIR

Rexards ponts if helpful

Best regards